Wednesday 31 March 2010

I went to my favourite restaurant in Phuket last night... Ka Jok Si. I can’t recommend it highly enough for a truley entertaining evening! You never know what you’re going to see but you can guarantee they’ll get you dancing! My trip is nearing an end. It so inspiring being here and visiting all of my favourite artisans
There are lots of exciting developments on the island since I was last here, it’s amazing how quickly new hotels spring up and the designs continue to impress. The Six Senses hotel group are doing wonderful things using natural, local materials to create luxurious modern accommodation- Yao Noi their new one is really magical, the surrounding area is amazing to take a boat and visit all of the small islands snorkelling- bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment